The simple tooth masks in this article will help you to make your teeth healthy and stop tooth decay. Moreover, these tooth masks are completely natural.
These masks will also help you to whiten your teeth without using any chemical products or the help of your dentist.
However, there is one thing you need to know if you want these masks to be effective. You must make the following changes in your life:
• Consume foods rich in vitamin D and vitamin K2 such as full fat dairy products, ghee, chicken, grass-fed butter and cream.
• Perform a morning oil pulling. Do this for 15 minutes at least three times a week.
• Avoid processed white sugar.
• Floss before going to bed.
These tooth masks will solve early tooth decay, whiten your teeth and eliminate tooth stains.
1. Tooth mask with turmeric, coconut and clove oil
• ¼ tsp. coconut oil
• ¼ tsp. turmeric
• 2 drops clove oil
• A bit of sea salt
Mix the ingredients in a bowl. Brush your teeth with the mixture. After 5 minutes, brush your teeth with toothpaste. At the end, rinse with lukewarm water.
2. Baking soda and mint tooth whitening
• ½ tsp. baking soda
• ¼ tsp. mint
• 2 drops lemon juice
Mix the ingredients and apply the mix on the teeth with your toothbrush. Leave the mix on your teeth for 5 minutes, then spit it and brush the teeth with toothpaste.
3. Clay, activated charcoal and licorice teeth whitening
This tooth mask has helped a lot of people to eliminate plaque and make their teeth white. Moreover, this mask needs to be used only once a week.
• ½ tsp. activated charcoal
• ¼ tsp. licorice root
• 1 drop orange oil
• A bit of food grade bentonite clay powder
Mix the ingredients, apply the mask with your toothbrush, leave it on for 3 minutes, brush your teeth with toothpaste and rinse with lukewarm water.
Read more: This Is How To Heal Cavities
The tooth masks benefits
Actually, tooth decay is caused by some nutrient deficit and not by bacteria. These tooth masks are able to reverse early tooth decay.
Don’t swallow the ingredients used in the tooth masks. Stop using a mask if you notice an allergic reaction.